To celebrate all the MVP performances throughout the season, Fujitsu General have offered Clubs, Schools and Individuals in New Zealand the chance to win some fabulous prizes.
There are two chances to WIN!
1. Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP Club of the Summer
This season all Match MVP winners earn their Club or School one entry in the draw to WIN
a fully installed Fujitsu Heat Pump
Details: The player, who is calculated as the leading Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP from each match completed and loaded into CricHQ, will automatically earn their Club or School an entry into the draw.
2. Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP Player of the Summer
Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP winners for every Competition and Team will earn one entry to WIN
a fantastic Cricket Equipment
Details: The player, who is calculated as the winner of the Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP rankings for each Competition and Team loaded into CricHQ, will automatically earn an entry into the draw for the cricket equipment prize pack.
Competition Terms and Conditions1. Both prize draws will be made under supervision of the Promoters on the 25th March 2014.
2. The promotion is limited to clubs, schools and players that are from verified matches loaded into CricHQ.com prior to 25th March 2014.
3. The winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Promoters may require. This may include an official presentation, photos, press releases, or any other such activity, as agreed, for the purposes of promotion.
4. The Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP Club of the Summer prize is only open to New Zealand affiliated clubs and schools.
5. The prize of a fully installed Fujitsu Heat Pump may be used to generate funds for the club by way of auction or other such activity, provided it is agreed in advance, in writing, by the Promoters (permission may be granted in full, with restrictions or with conditions, at the sole discretion of the Promoters).
6. The Fujitsu Heat Pumps MVP Player of the Summer draw is only open to players from New Zealand affiliated clubs and schools
7. The Promoters decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prizes are not transferable.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other prize, unless agreed as per clause 5 above.
10. The Promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoters may send you information from time to time. If you no longer wish to receive communications you are welcome to opt out at any time.
12. The Promoter will not disclose, sell, share or distribute details of entrants to any third party. The rights of entrants are protected by privacy laws in New Zealand.
13. This competition is organised by The Cricket Players Association, Auckland; CricHQ Limited, Wellington and Fujitsu General Limited (the Promoters)